Thursday, December 1, 2011

Project 360

I decided to be all pro and bought my first mini moleskine watercolor sketchbook around two years ago, but I never touched it because 1.) its freakin expensive for a tiny sketchbook, 2.) im bad at drawing on tiny paper, 3.)too busy being lazy, 4.) it looks too fancy to be touched.

So I decided to finally put this little friend to use because I realized its been a million years since I drew something thats not school related. The only time I can get myself to draw is when deadline is approaching for an assignment, otherwise im too lazy to even pick up a pencil (this is what art school does to you). Im afraid my drawing skills might start fermenting and growing mushrooms :( ....Anywhoo, I've been seeing a lot of project 365 for photographers and because im such a crap photographer, I decided to start my own project 360 for drawing. YES 360 BECAUSE IT SOUNDS COOLER. Okay, I lied. I must confess that I am an idiot and got 360 degrees mixed up with 365 days of the year. It was too late when I realized my idiotic mistake.


Photobucket

The first page tells you to write down your contact info and reward money if found. I have no money so I wrote 'good karma' which is probably more worthwhile than money anyways. (......actually im just a cheapo)

Photobucket

And yes there is my antique 'drug free is right for me' ruler which has managed to survive through history while all my other fancy rulers didn't.


Only posting this to remind and commit myself to the project because knowing me, I will probably forget about it after sunrise. It's something like a declaration of war so I can't back out.





Some rubberhose animation of Oswald the lucky Rabbit for old memories sake. I hope to do some rubberhose style animation someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment