Monday, August 25, 2014

A happy door :)

Finally painted the door of my studio! Always wanted to paint the door a bold happy color...


Before.


First step was to spray paint my gold door knobs. I used rust oleum's ORB paint and primer. The best spray paint I've ever used! I was amazed by the coverage and how quick the whole process went. The shiny/glittery metallic finish looks great when you see it in person.


Photoshopped various colors to see how it would look. Went with the yellow green one.


Ended up buying benjamin moore's snow cone green. It's a bit more on the yellow side which was exactly what I wanted. Was going to go with benjamin moore's limeade color, but it seemed too dull irl. 



Tada! 

 Outside 


Planning to draw something simple on the outside of the door but haven't decided on what yet. 





No comments:

Post a Comment