Wednesday, October 1, 2014




Tiny rubber ducks from vending machines. About the size of a quarter. Wish I'd gotten more!! 


Photography fail. Wanted to capture this crazy decked out car next to mines, but I chickened out cause my lane was starting to move as I tried to take this shot. 


Semi-fail hassle back potato!! Last time I failed cause I couldn't cut the potato properly, this time it's actually all in one piece! it's a pretty nerve wrecking process because you can't cut too far but if you don't cut enough it won't fan out properly. Semi-fail because I didn't bake it long enough, stuck it back in the oven at least three times and finally gave up. Uncooked potatoes are the worse things ever.


Portlandia was filming right outside my workplace. Was pretty excited to see all the crews and their equipments but didn't get to see any filming in progress :( 


Playmobil blind pack! Might actually start collecting the ones I like...



Also got this pretty badass one. Even comes with a little weapon hanger!!

Found out that all playmobil toys are made in Europe from their original factory, hence the superb quality and impressive attention to details. If you compare a playmobil figure to some other made in China toy, you can feel the difference in quality (material and paint job wise). While assembling these figures, I realized how well they're designed. Playmobil has been around for ages but I've always brushed them aside thinking they're the baby version of legos (I know, shame on me), but now I'm starting appreciate how much detail they're willing to put into their figures. 


Couldn't resist getting a tiny tiny giraffe. I have a thing for giraffe toys and illustrations. He's around the size of a quarter. Probably gonna get lost somewhere in my room soon.


Saw this wooden horse outside the toy store. Love the design!!


Snacks from my cousin from HK. She said she picked them all based on their packaging cause she knows me too well hahah


No comments:

Post a Comment